- A guaranteed number of guests is required 10 days prior to your event. You will be billed for that final number or the number of guests served whichever is greater. This number must include bride and groom, bridal party, parents as well as any vendors (DJ, Photographer etc.) that you want to include.
- Meal choices for your guests is required by the Monday prior to your event. If you are having a plated meal- Please follow the charts given to you by management or if you choose to do your own chart please follow in similar form, (information by table #/ name of guest/ meal choice). Also include any allergies or other special requests for your guests as well.
- Room fees will apply if minimum number of guests isn?t met. Ballroom requires 80 or more to reserve. Cocktail room requires 40 or more to reserve.
- A floor plan for your event and other details will be solidified at your final meeting with management. Our staff will work with you on possible layouts, place cards, favors, guest book, decorations etc.
Deposits and Payments
- A non-refundable deposit of $1000.00 is required to secure your wedding date.
- Only then is your date considered confirmed. All deposited are credited toward the final bill.
- Deposit Payments may be made via cash or certified check.
- The remaining balance is due 5 business days prior to the event date and must be made via cash or certified check. Once this payment is received by us it shall become nonrefundable.
- A non-refundable deposit of $100.00 is required to secure your event date.
- Deposit Payments may be made via cash, credit card or certified check.
- The remaining balance is due the day of the event.
- Certain non-wedding events may require a higher deposit.
- There is a $500.00 fee for onsite ceremonies which includes ceremony coordinator. Rehearsals will be scheduled at a mutually convenient time.
- Communicate with staff to schedule your rehearsal.
- Administration fee includes payroll for all employees as well as operating expenses of the venue. Additional gratuity is at the discretion of the customer and will be distributed to banquet servers or as directed by the customer
- A complimentary food tasting is included with all wedding packages purchased.
- Available through settles hill brunch season, check with a manager to schedule a date.
- Open premium bar or Beer/wine/soda inclusions are based on normal consumption.
- We inforce a NO SHOT & NO DOUBLE DRINK policy.
- Bartenders will NOT serve any guest under 21 years of age and will NOT serve any visibly intoxicated guest.
- Any guest who cannot provide ID with photo & DOB when requested will not be considered 21 and older
- Coolers and outside liquor is not allowed on premises, grounds or in parking lot of Settles Hill. If we find this occurring, the products will be taken and returned to its owner at the end of the event.
- Wedding packages determine the length of your reception. If you wish to extend your time, please inform the management. The cost is $350.00 for an additional hour in advance and $650.00 the day of, at the manager?s discretion.
Tax & Service Charges
- Tax: 8% New York State sales tax is added to each invoice. If you have a tax exempt status, a current certificate must accompany your deposit.
- Administration Fee: A 20% Administration fee is applied to all food, beverages and services at Settles Hill. This is not a tip or gratuity. It is retained by Settles Hill to offset operational and administrative expenses, associated with your event.
- Additional fees may apply where applicable.
- The Host assumes full responsibility for any and all damages incurred by their guests.
- We are not responsible for any personal property left after an event.
- All packages include tablecloths and napkins in a variety of colors, as well as floor length linens with an overlay if desired.
- Our tables comfortably seat 8 guests
- We do NOT allow the use of confetti, sparkles, glitter etc., as well as the use of tape on floors and walls.
- Flower Petals for the aisle/ceremony area MUST be real. We also suggest to NOT use an aisle runner on the grass.
- We will place all of your decorations/favors/centerpieces per your instructions But we will not do actual flower arranging or extensive decorating (ex: the pergola)
- Ballroom Dimensions-50? 8? x 94? 9?
- Ballroom Ceiling Heights-floor to ceiling 9?4?; from bottom of ceiling beams to floor-8?10?; From chandelier to floor-7?10?
- Cocktail Room Dimensions-31? 4? x 41? 1?
- Our bridal suite is available to the bridal party up to 3 hours prior to the wedding and throughout your wedding.
- Complimentary nonalcoholic beverages will greet you. Alcohol may be provided upon agreement with management
- Sandwich platters and hors d?oeuvre menus are available upon request for an additional charge.
Early Guest Arrival
- In the event of an offsite wedding ceremony ending early and your guests arrive at our venue earlier than your cocktail hour start time; a cash bar will be available to your guests.
- We reserve the right to use our discretion to no longer serve a guest alcohol.
- A strict ?no shot? policy is adhered to.
- Alcohol will not be served without proper ID, no exceptions.
- Absolutely no alcohol is to be brought into our venue by guests, it will be confiscated if found.
- If you choose to purchase your vendors meals, there will be a $25.00 charge added to your final invoice per vendor.
Pricing for Children
- Young adults 14-20 yrs. of age will be charged normal package pricing minus the bar charge, although maybe charged a $2.50 soft drink fee.
- Children 7-13 yrs. of age will be charged $15.00+ for a child?s meal choice.
- Children 6 and under are free.