- A preliminary numbers of guests are required 2 weeks prior to your event. A final guaranteed count is required on the MONDAY before your event. You will be billed for that final number or the number of guests served whichever is greater. This number must include bride and groom, bridal party, parents as well as any vendors (DJ, Photographer etc.) that you want to include.
- Room fees will apply if minimum number of guests isn’t met. Ballroom requires 75 or more to reserve. Cocktail room requires 40 or more to reserve.
- A floor plan is required on or before the Monday of your event. Our staff will work with you on possible layouts, place cards, favors, guest book, decorations etc.
Deposits and Payments
- A non-refundable deposit of $1000.00 is required to secure your wedding date.
- Only then is your date considered confirmed. All deposited are credited toward the final bill.
- Deposit Payments may be made via cash or certified check.
- A non-refundable payment of $3,000 is due 6 months before the date of the event.
- The remaining balance is due 7 days prior to the event date and must be made via cash or certified check. Once this payment is received by us it shall become nonrefundable.
- A non-refundable deposit of $100.00 is required to secure your event date.
- Deposit Payments may be made via cash, credit card or certified check.
- The remaining balance is due the day of the event.
- There is a $500.00 fee for onsite ceremonies which includes ceremony coordinator. Rehearsals will be scheduled at a mutually convenient time.
- A complimentary food tasting is included with all wedding packages purchased.
- Weddings are booked for a maximum of a 5 hour time period. If you wish to extend your time please inform the management. The cost is $300.00 for an additional hour in advance and $600.00 the day of, at the manager’s discretion.
Tax & Service Charges
- Tax: 8% New York State sales tax is added to each invoice. If you have a tax exempt status, a current certificate must accompany your deposit.
- Administration Fee: A 20% charge is applied to your final invoice which covers the set-up and breakdown of our venue as well as the wages of wait staff, kitchen, administration and gratuities.
- Additional fees may apply where applicable.
- The Host assumes full responsibility for any and all damages incurred by their guests.
- We are not responsible for any personal property left after an event.
- All packages include chairs, tablecloths and napkins in a variety of colors, as well as floor length linens with an overlay if desired.
- Any special equipment needed i.e. chocolate fountain, can be rented and will be charged to your final invoice.
- It is at our discretion to allow the use of confetti, sparkles, glitter etc., as well as the use of tape on floors and walls.
- Ballroom Dimensions-50’ 8” x 94’ 9”
- Ballroom Ceiling Heights-floor to ceiling 9’4”;from bottom of ceiling beams to floor-8’10”;From chandelier to floor-7’10”
- Cocktail Room Dimensions-31’ 4” x 41’ 1”
- Our bridal suite is available to the bridal party up to 3 hours prior to the wedding and throughout your wedding.
- Complimentary fruit and cheese platters will greet you along with chilled champagne, a selection of wine and bottled beer.
- Bar service is also available for mixed drinks.
- Sandwich platters and hors d’oeuvre menus are available upon request for an additional charge.
Early Guest Arrival
- In the event of an offsite wedding ceremony ending early and your guests arrive at our venue earlier than your cocktail hour start time; a cash bar will be available to your guests.
- We reserve the right to use our discretion to no longer serve a guest alcohol.
- A strict “no shot” policy is adhered to.
- Alcohol will not be served without proper ID, no exceptions.
- Absolutely no alcohol is to be brought into our venue by guests, it will be confiscated if found.
- If you choose to purchase your vendors meals there will be a $25.00 charge added to your final invoice per vendor.
Pricing For Children
- Young adults 14-20 yrs. of age will be charged normal package pricing minus the bar charge.
- Children 7-13 yrs. of age will be charged $15.00+ for a child’s meal choice.
- Children 6 and under are free.
Submit a comment
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
You must be logged in to post a comment.